Metal Finishing Specialist
PEC is a licensed industrial applicator who has over 30 years of experience in the metal finishing business. We offer several types of coatings to fit your needs.
Dupont Teflon Coatings
- Various coatings for friction and corrosion resistance, as well as superior release coatings.
- Food Grade Coatings
- PFA, FEP, and PTFE Top coats
- Large and Small Part Specialist
- Flame Spray
- Twin Wire Arc
Dry Film Lubricants
- Non-Stick Coatings
- FDA Approved Coatings
- Dytech Impregnation’s
- Impreglon Coatings
- Corrosion Resistant Coatings
For our initial product recommendations, we request information regarding work piece material, any existing treatments and the specified work environment. Fluorocarbon coatings are dielectric, non-wetting and resistant to heat transfer. Where these factors are critical, it is recommended that samples be tested under actual or simulated service conditions to ensure correct performance.
The complete family of primers and topcoats,including PFA,FEP,PTFE and ETFE
A highly effective method of fluoropolymer impregnation. This is achieved by through evacuation of residual contaminants and final enhancement of the existing surface micro-crack structure. As compared to Teflon topcoat, our DYTECH process produces a finished coating which is rooted into the work piece substrate.
These products are fluorocarbon thermoplastic resins which act to effectively seal metallic surfaces. They offer excellent mechanical properties, resistance to common industrial oxidizing agents and perform into elevated temperature ranges. Technical data is available upon request.
- Abrasion resistance with KF Polymer, Kynar, Teflon S, Xylan
- Anti-stick properties with Teflon family,Xylan, Emralon
- Quantum, Supra, Silverstone
- Corrosion Resistance with KF Polymer, Kynar, Epoxy
- Sanitation coatings with; KF Polymer,Teflon, Xylan, Epoxy, Nylon, Polyester
- Easy maintenance with; Teflon,Teflon S, Xylan, Emralon
- Dry film lubrication to your specifications
Teflon, Silverstone and Supra are trademarks of DuPont;
Kynar and Xylan are trademarks of Whitford Corporation;